Robert Monroe designed this free Hemi-Sync exercise The Way of Hemi-Sync for people to get familiar with the powerful HEMI-SYNC sound technology.
The Way of Hemi-Sync
The Way of Hemi Sync exercise lasts about 30 minutes and will take you gently into a deeply relaxed state. This exercise includes different binaural tones, sound effects and verbal guidance by Bob Monroe himself, explaining briefly how the technology entrains your brain.
Please read the preparation below before you listen to this or any exercise containing binaural beats. Especially if this is your very first time.
Preparation for the free Hemi-Sync Exercise
- Choose a time when you will not be disturbed by telephone calls or doorbells. Ask your partner or friend to take care of your issues for half an hour so you are free to enjoy.
- During the exercise relax. If something itches, scratch it. If you are uncomfortable, change position. Hemi-Sync will lead you back into the exercise. (You can always try the exercise again another time or day.)
- Go to the bathroom first, you don’t want to be disturbed by a full bladder.
- Find a comfortable position. Best is to lie down. If you have a tendency to fall asleep, sit up in your bed or your favourite chair.
- Have a blanket nearby. You might suddenly feel cold during the exercise when you start relaxing.
- Put on your headphones and start the exercise.
- Any stereo headphones will do, as long they sit comfortably on your head. I prefer headphones which enclose the whole ear as they better eliminate surrounding noise. But earbuds can be just as good.
- Adjust the volume so that you can only just about hear Bob Monroe’s voice. You will relax and your senses will increase. There will be periods when you will only hear “pink sound”. If the volume is too high you might be startled when Bob starts speaking again.
- Read the DISCLAIMER below please.
Your FREE Hemi-Sync Exercise
Here is you free Hemi-Sync download. You can listen to it now. All you need are about 30 minutes without disturbance and preferably some head-phones. A word of caution: DO NOT LISTEN WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING!
If you prefer and you have enough free storage on your device, you can download and listen to it on your music player. What ever suits you best. But know, that you come here and listen to exercise as many times as you like.
Did you like the exercise? Check out the 7 Waves Album Gateway Experience.
More on Lucid Mind Center:
We would love to know your opinion on this. Please leave your comment below.