Choose one of the Guided Imagery Meditation Hemi-Sync albums for children to help your child heal, reduce anxiety or fall asleep easily. Listen to a free sample before deciding.
These guided meditation recordings contain Hemi-Sync which will help them achieve a relaxed state rather quickly.
Hemi-Sync Albums for Children
Any of the guided imagery meditation titles below you can download instantly an play on any of your devices. Some can still be ordered as CDs and be sent to your home.
Guided Imagery Meditation by Purpose
These popular bedtime stories with guided imagery meditation will trigger your child’s imagination while asking them to actively join in the process. They will teach them how to work with colour, breath, love, affirmation and laughter amongst others.
- Natural Healing:
Some Hemi-Sync albums are specifically designed to support the natural healing process like Angels, Fairies and Wizards.
- Facing Difficult Situations:
The popular story Milton’s Secret on CD, which is crafted by Eckhart Tolle and Robert S. Friedmann, or the album Unicorn named Geogia helps children face difficult situations.
- Sleep Better:
While the bedtime stories Turtle Island or Joy Jumper will help your child fall asleep naturally and with the help of Hemi-Sync entered deep and relaxing sleep states.
- Non-Verbal Sleep Albums:
Pure Meditation Music (Metamusic) without verbal guidance for better sleep are for example Lullaby or Dreamland which will ease your child into deep sleep.
Non-Verbal Meditation for ADD/ADHD
There are also a lot of Hemi-Sync albums with music only, called Metamusic recordings, which are suitable for children. Specifically for improving the ability to learn and for children who are plagued by ADD/ADHD and sleeping disorders.
Speakers or Headphones?
When listening to Hemi-Sync it is of advantage that the sounds come from the left and right to stimulate the brainwaves with binaural beats. That can be achieved with headphones or with speakers. Headphones are simple, just put them on and you are ready to go.
But for sleeping comfort and especially for smaller children, you may prefert to use speakers instead. Simply place stereo speakers at either side of your child’s bed, can be on the wall or simply on the bed-side tables and let her or him listen to the intersting and captivating children stories like Milton’s Secret, Robbie the Rabbit or A Unicorn Named Georgia while lying down.
Disclaimer by Monroe Products
- While many of the Hemi-Sync® products contribute to wellness, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment.
- DO NOT listen to Hemi-Sync® while driving or operating heavy equipment, or with other devices that may influence brain-wave activity.
- If you have a tendency towards seizures, auditory disorders, or adverse mental conditions(s), DO NOT listen to Hemi-Sync® without first consulting your physician.
- In the unlikely event that you experience any unusual physical or mental discomfort, immediately discontinue use.
- DO NOT reproduce Hemi-Sync® products or use with Dolby® or other noise-reduction systems. Doing so will diminish the effectiveness of the Hemi-Sync® signals.
Read more about Hemi-Sync:
More on Lucid Mind Center:
We would love to know your opinion on this. Please leave your comment below.