The best meditation for anxiety is one which fills you with peace and serenity. Anxiety is often nothing else than a sense of future fear or fear of the unknown.
Become Mindful of the Present Moment
One of the best ways to beat anxiety is to become mindful and conscious of the present moment. You need to become consciously aware of your personal power, which really never leaves you.
If you are not aware of the power within, you might have just forgotten momentarily about it.
Put on a pair of headphones near and try this little meditation while you watch, read and listen to the music. If the text is obscured by some ads, click them away.
Meditation For Anxiety in Nature
Breathe in the beauty of the scenery, let the sounds of the running water trickle through your whole body and become aware of the stillness within yourself.
Recording of this Video
When I recorded this video, I never thought I would use it for this meditation for anxiety video. That day I was out with my family, to reconnect with nature. Before that moment I was feeling really down, afraid, angry and aggressive. All at the same time. As we walked deeper into this beautiful valley I became really aware of the sheer beauty and energy surrounding me.
What you need to do
You need to go out into the nature, just as I did, and fill yourself up to the rim with life and energy which nature so readily shares with us.
Become aware of what is surrounding you and consciously choose to look at the world in search to see the good. The reason this meditation for anxiety video is so powerful when listening with headphones is because the musical peace includes Hemi-Sync sounds which naturally help people to let go of anxiety and stress.
This specific song is from the CD called TIMELESS by the talented Spanish composer Pablo Peláez.
More Help with Meditation for Anxiety
When anxiety creeps up I recommend you to take following steps:
- Stop a minute and become mindful of what you feel anxious about and why. Often the simple identification of the problem makes anxiety diminish.
- Talk with a good friend about the problem. Twist it and turn it until you have seen the problem from different angles. If you reach a point where the problem does not seem so threatening or you can even laugh about, you have come a long way.
- Turn your awareness to the positive in the situation.
- Attend a course for meditation, relaxation or stress relief. First, the instructor will want to help you and second, you will meet people who are going through similar problems as you are.
- Get professional help. If you have no one to talk to, book a time with a counselor or psychologist. These people have made it their profession to help people in need.
- And, last but not least, find an exercise you like doing: Walking, running, swimming, ice skating, Zumba, aerobics, team sports, yoga, Pilates. Any sport that you like doing is a good sport for you.
Do something at least five times per week. Exercise helps you produce happy hormones in your brain.
Let me know how it went by leaving me a note in the comment box below. I would love to know.
- Change Your Life in Seven Lessons
- Get inspired with the story of the Miracle Man
- Ho’oponopono – Learn how to get rid of resentment through forgiveness
Thank you so much for reading my post. It means a lot! I would love to know your thoughts! You can leave a comment if you like, just scroll down below. I will answer it as soon as I can. I have put together some articles which might interest you. Otherwise come and join me on Instagram. Yours, Judith
More on Lucid Mind Center:
What are your thoughts on this? I would love to know. Use the form to below to leave a comment.
Join me on the LUCID MIND CENTER Instagram for a daily dose of inspiration, live streams and motivation. Would love to meet you there!