Positive Thinking Affirmations are very powerful tools which will help you manifest situations, people, material things and happiness into your life. I have put generic affirmations together which helped me and which have the purpose to teach you how the process works to improve your own life.
Positive Thinking Instructions
These powerful statements tell your mind what you would like to manifest into your life. The first time read the whole text and see if you can agree with each point. It does not matter, if you do not believe what the affirmation says. Say it anyway. The belief of each statement will come with time.
The purpose of the exercise is to impregnate your mind with what you want your reality to be and to feel like.
How to read the affirmations:
I recommend you read these affirmations two times per day at least. First thing in the morning and last thing before you fall asleep. If the going gets tough, you can read the affirmations more often. I sometimes read them every hour if I am feeling very down.
First thing in the morning and last thing at night
- Read each positive thinking affirmation, best aloud if you can, and then stop for a moment.
- Close your eyes.
- Breathe in.
- Repeat the affirmation silently.
- Breathe out.
- Open your eyes.
- Read the next affirmation
A few additional tricks:
- Do this exercise for at least 30 days, I recommend 90 days.
- Print several copies of the positive thinking affirmation and keep them close. Put one in your handbag, one at your bed side table, one in the kitchen, another in you office, maybe one in your bathroom, or car, or anywhere else where you are spending your day.
- To increase the effect, write all the positive thinking affirmations by hand yourself on those different sheets of paper or in a journal.
- Another great way to increase the power of these affirmations is to write the affirmations out once every day.
- While writing each affirmation, consider what it each means for you.
- Once you feel more comfortable with the affirmations, say them to yourself looking into the mirror. But do that once you have noticed several positive results in your everyday, probably about a week into the exercise.
- Feel free to add your own affirmations or remove the ones which do not apply to you.
Positive Thinking Affirmations
Turn your awareness within:
- I am a spiritual being of the natural world and the divine universe.
- This divine universal power looks after each and every being in it, and therefore also looks after me and protects me.
- I am very fond – in fact – I love this world and its nature.
- I can feel the divine universal powers within me.
- When I forget that I am divine child of this universe, people and circumstances will gently remind me that I have the universal divine power within me.
- I am grateful for what life provides for me, and I am aware all throughout the day how truly blessed I am.
- I am healthy and happy, and I do everything I need to do keep my mind and body healthy and in the best possible shape.
- I love people. I love their company and therefore they enjoy being in my presence.
- My partner and I have a wonderful, fulfilling and mutually loving relationship with each other.
- My partner is healthy & happy and he is thriving in his profession or job.
- My own profession or work is totally fulfilling and interesting.
- I have wonderful colleagues who help me along when I am stuck.
- It is easy for me to stay away from alcohol or cigarettes or any other drugs because I like to keep my body healthy.
- I keep my body active and healthy.
- I keep my mind active with positive thoughts and affirmations.
- I notice how utterly important it is to keep my mind positive.
- Wherever I look I can see the beauty of the world.
- Gratitude is flowing through my body, through every pore.
- I am enveloped in gratitude, light, and love in abundance.
- I now feel the light and love within myself.
Turn your Awareness outwards:
Thank you, universe, for making me aware that I am a divine being, here to enjoy life and to spread the good and great with others.
Positive Thinking Meditations
More on Lucid Mind Center:
What are your thoughts on this? I would love to know. Use the form to below to leave a comment.
Join me on Instagram for daily inspirations, live streams and motivation.