Test Your Brain with this right brain left brain test and find out which of your two brain halves is dominant. Do you do more left brain or right brain thinking?
Are You Left or Right Brain Thinking?
When people refer to left brain thinking, they mean that the logical, analytical, reasonable side of our brain is doing the main work.
Of course it is never only one hemisphere doing all the thinking; that would be only possible if the other side was completely damaged. With research we have figured out that the left brain is where the analytical and reasonable thoughts are managed. We also call it the male side of the brain.
Right brain thinking is referred to when we follow our feelings or instinct despite logic or reason telling us otherwise. It is said that inspirations and feelings are processed through the right hemisphere. We also call it the female side of our brain. A very powerful tool to activate the abilities of the non-dominant side of our brain is with Hemisperic Synchronisation or Hemi Sync.
Right Brain & Left Brain Attributes
The LEFT brain attributes are:
- the male
- associated with the YANG
- controls the RIGHT part of the body
The RIGHT brain’s attributes are:
- holistic processing
- the female
- associated with the YIN
- controls de LEFT part of the body
Right Brain Left Brain Test
Click on Brain TEST which will open in a new window, taking you to our friend’s site MENTALUP, who are developing apps for children’s brain training. This page will remain open to return here after the test, and letting me know what your results are.
The brain test will take you about 5 minutes to do the test. At the end you will receive the results telling you which one of your two hemispheres is more dominant.
My Brain Test Results
Here you can see my left brain/right brain dominance: 75% RIGHT BRAIN. Quite accurate as I approach my taks and problems in a creative way and make many of my decisions based on intuition and instinct.
Train the Dormant Brain
If you feel you are not analytical enough, or emotional enough, it is not that the ability in your brain is missing. Throughout your life you have used some abilities of your brain more than others and therefore know how to access them.
The goal is to develop the dormant talents which are already there, but for some reason you never accessed enough. Maybe you were not allowed as a child. Or in the society you grew up it was uncool to have a certain ability.
An stereotype example still applies today: Some societies don’t encourage boys to be emotional, while girls maybe forbidden to engage in developing their analytical-mathematical side. Find more information in the article Left Brain Right Brain Balancing.
Balancing Your Brain
Hemi-Sync synchronizes the two hemispheres, while teaching you at the same time how to access a state of mental, physical and emotional well-being.
Here more Hemi-Sync Albums & Strategies:
Read more about Hemi-Sync:
Disclaimer by Monroe Products
- While many of the Hemi-Sync® products contribute to wellness, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment.
- DO NOT listen to Hemi-Sync® while driving or operating heavy equipment, or with other devices that may influence brain-wave activity.
- If you have a tendency towards seizures, auditory disorders, or adverse mental conditions(s), DO NOT listen to Hemi-Sync® without first consulting your physician.
- In the unlikely event that you experience any unusual physical or mental discomfort, immediately discontinue use.
- DO NOT reproduce Hemi-Sync® products or use with Dolby® or other noise-reduction systems. Doing so will diminish the effectiveness of the Hemi-Sync® signals.
More on Lucid Mind Center:
We would love to know your opinion on this. Please leave your comment below.