Can I do self-hypnosis with Hemi-Sync? I would like to learn self-hypnosis with Hemi-Sync. Is this possible? Which Hemi-Sync Albums do you recommend? ∼ Klemens (Berlin, Germany)
This is a very important question, because many ask me this in my work-shops. Many verbally guided meditation tracks with Hemi-Sync can very much help you to do self-hypnosis. You will learn first to completely relax each part of your body, set your intent, and then turn your contemplation towards other matters of your concern.
In my humble opinion there is no better way to learn self hypnosis than with Hemi-Sync. In this article About Self Hypnosis you can find instructions on how to do self hypnosis with Hemi-Sync. I hope you find it useful.
- Born to Win – Zig Ziglar inspires excellence in people throughout the world
- 12 Power Principles for Success – Bob Proctor shares from over 50 years experience
- About Time – Romantic Comedy about learning to Enjoy Life
- Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life – Nick Vujicic
- The Greatest Secret (The Secret) by Rhonda Byrne – From November 2020
- The Miracle Man: An Inspiring True Story of Motivation & Courage by Morris E. Goodman
- Heaven: An Experiential Journey -10 short meditations to help calm fears
- Going Home Series Package – Support for the terminally ill and their caregivers
- Meeting Your Guides: 2º Into the Light Series – Talk to Guides & Learn about Bi-location
More on Lucid Mind Center:
We would love to know your opinion on this. Please leave your comment below.